Professor, Doctoral Advisor
Room 403, Software Building, Zhangjiang Campus,Fudan University ，201203
2004, Ph.D degree in Software and Theory , Fudan University
1. Foundations of cryptography (particularly, zero-knowledge, commitments, coin-tossing, concurrent non-malleability, etc);
2. Public-key cryptography(particularly, authenticated key-exchange, public-key encryptions, digital signatures, etc);
3. Post-quantum cryptography;
4. Cryptography applications (particularly, security and privacy issues in RFID, smart grid and distributed database and cloud computing systems);
5. Computational complexity and randomized computation.